- 6 cups salad (a combination of arugula/lettuce and baby spinach, any spring green mix will do). - 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped (such as Diamond of California)
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- poppy seed salad dressing or any salad dressing of your choice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar in a pinch)
- 2 tablespoons honey scant
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup oil
1. Core and chop apples (thin slices or 2cm chunks).
2. Toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, feta, and cranberries together in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
Toss salad immediately before serving.