- 3 zucchinis, Spiralized
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1. Use the Spiralizer to cut the zucchini into noodles (peeling the zucchini is optional).
2. In a large pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat, and lightly sauce the carrots and onions until translucent.
3. Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add the chicken, sauce and spinach and cook until the chicken is warm and the spinach is wilted.
5. Serve warm and top with chopped cashews.