- 8-10 Tortillas (depending on how full you want the cups)
- 0.6 kg Ground Turkey
- 1 kg mince
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 178 ml Salsa
- 1/2 cup Grated cheese
Optional: green onions, sour cream and guacamole for garnish
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut tortillas to size if necessary (12.8cm - 15.24cm), and shape into a cup inside of a muffin tin.
3. Cook ground turkey on the stovetop, and add in the mince, cumin, taco seasoning and onion powder.
4. Spoon meat into the tortilla cups, and top with a generous spoonful of salsa and shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 10-13 minutes until cheese has melted and the tortillas are golden brown.
6. Enjoy with sour cream, guacamole and green onions if desired.