What to do:
Tip: Make sure the ground is level before setting everything in place.
1. Start with one side. Set 4 cinderblocks vertically, and 2 that go on
top horizontally. Allow approximately 8 - 9 ft. of distance before
setting the next side of cinderblocks.
2. Feed the wood through one side to the other. Make sure you have at
least 6 inches sticking out on both sides. If you want smaller seating,
you may always trim the excess wood.
3. Once you are happy with the placement and size of the seating,
temporarily remove the wood beams. Use the concrete adhesive to set the
cinderblocks in place.
4. After the concrete adhesive has dried, feed the wood beams through the top holes of the cinderblocks.
5. Place your cushion onto the wood beams, recommended cushions are the "deep seating" cushion for this width, approx. 32".
What you need:
- 12 cinderblocks (6 for each side)
- 4 pieces of 4″x 4″x 10 ft. lumber
- a comfortable blue long cushion;
- blue paint;
- concrete adhesive
Estimated time needed: 1hour plus drying